Skip the hassle of manually opting-out!
Remove yourself from more than 80 of the most notorious people searches and data brokers all at once with DataSeal!
Manual Opt Out of Whitepages Premium
1. Go to whitepages.com.
2. Enter your information into the search box and search for yourself.
3. Find the record containing your personal information that also says "Powered by Whitepages Premium" in the bottom left corner. Once you verify that the record is you and not someone sharing your name, right-click the "View Full Report" button and click "Copy link address".
4. Go to their request page (https://support.whitepages.com/hc/en-us/requests/new).
5. Choose your issue, which in this case should be "I need to edit or remove a listing".
6. Fill out the form on this page, which includes pasting the URL you copied in Step 3 into the input box labeled "Listing URL". Make sure the information you give is accurate, as Whitepages will use it to follow through with your opt-out request.
Frequently Asked Questions About Whitepages Premium
How will my information be removed from Whitepages Premium?
When you opt-out your information from Whitepages Premium, they delete the record containing your personal information. This is why you are required to paste the URL of your record into their opt-out form.
How long will it take to remove my information from Whitepages Premium?
Whitepages Premium opt-out process should take you around 5-15 minutes to complete, although this can depend on your internet speed.
Will my information be removed from Whitepages Premium permanently?
Your personal information may show up again on Whitepages Premium, however, it depends on how frequently they update their database and if their new batch of records contains info on you.
D.I.Y. Opt Out Guides
- Cyber Background Checks
- WhitePages Premium