Skip the hassle of manually opting-out!
Remove yourself from more than 80 of the most notorious people searches and data brokers all at once with DataSeal!
Manual Opt Out of usphonebook.com
1. Go to USPhoneBook's opt-out page: https://www.usphonebook.com/opt-out
2. Follow the instructions on screen. Make sure you give a valid email a confirmation email will be sent to you later in this process.
3. Find the record that contains your personal information. There may be multiple people with your name, so make sure you choose the one that is specific to you. Click the red bar to get more details about your record.
4. Click "Remove Record". You should be sent to a page notifying you that a confirmation email has been sent to your inbox.
5. Go to your inbox and find the email from USPB (US Phone Book). Follow the instructions in the email to complete your opt-out process.
How long will it take to remove my information from USPhoneBook
It should take you roughly 5-15 minutes to complete this opt-out process.
When will my information be removed from USPhoneBook
Generally speaking, you should expect USPhoneBook to take 5-10 business days to remove your information from their website.
Will my information be added back to USPhoneBook in the future?
Your information could be added back in the future, however, there is no guarantee and you will not be notified when it happens. If you want to make sure your personal information stays off their website, you will need to actively monitor it or subscribe to an identity monitoring service like Dataseal.
How does this website sell my information?
USPhoneBook offers your information to its users in the form of free reports which provide extremely detailed personal information such as name, address, emails, phone numbers, dates of birth and relatives.
How does USPhoneBook get my information?
They gather information from various sources across the web in order to compile records of every individual in their database. The majority of this information is found by scraping publicly available resources such as court records, warranty cards, and mortgage deeds, however, they may also purchase bulk data from unofficial websites to further expand their database.
D.I.Y. Opt Out Guides
- Cyber Background Checks
- WhitePages Premium