Skip the hassle of manually opting-out!
Remove yourself from more than 80 of the most notorious people searches and data brokers all at once with DataSeal!
Manual Opt Out of InfoTracer
1. Go to InfoTracer's optout page here: https://infotracer.com/optout/.
2. Enter your information in the provided text boxes.
3. You will be shown a list of records showing individuals with information similar to yours. Find the record that contains your information and check the box in the "Select Record" column. Then click "Remove Data".
Note: If you see multiple records with your information, you will need to repeat this entire opt-out process.
4. Enter your email address and provide an explanation regarding your desire to opt-out. This can simply be "Please remove my information from your website". Then check the CAPTCHA and click "Submit".
Note: You should see a message popup near the bottom of your screen asking you to check your email to confirm your request.
5. Go to your email inbox and find the email sent by InfoTracer Support. Click the link they provide in the email to confirm your opt-out request.
How long will it take to remove my information from InfoTracer?
It should take you roughly 5-15 minutes to complete this opt-out process.
When will my information be removed from InfoTracer?
Generally speaking, you should expect them to take 15-30 business days to remove your information from their website.
Will my information be added back to InfoTracer in the future?
Your information could be added back to InfoTracer in the future, however, there is no guarantee and you will not be notified when it happens. If you want to make sure your personal information stays off their website, you will need to actively monitor it or subscribe to an identity monitoring service like Dataseal.
How does InfoTracer sell my information?
InfoTracer offers your information to its users in the form of a report or a background check, with background checks generally containing more information than their report option. This will include personal information such as name, phone number, street address, and email address, as well as financial data, health data, behavioral data, legal data, bankruptcy data, foreclosure data, birth records, death records, and criminal offense records.
How does InfoTracer get my information?
InfoTracer gathers information from various sources across the web in order to compile records of every individual in their database. The majority of this information is found by scraping publicly available resources such as court records, warranty cards, and mortgage deeds, however, they may also purchase bulk data from unofficial websites to further expand their database.
D.I.Y. Opt Out Guides
- Cyber Background Checks
- WhitePages Premium