Skip the hassle of manually opting-out!
Remove yourself from more than 80 of the most notorious people searches and data brokers all at once with DataSeal!
Manual Opt Out of NumberGuru.com
1. Go to NumberGuru.com.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, then find and click "Do Not Sell My Personal Information". NumberGuru uses BeenVerified to manage their opt-out requests, so you will be redirected to BeenVerified's opt-out page. You can continue following the guide on this page, or you can use our BeenVerified Optout Guide—either works.
3. Click "Do Not Sell My Info".
4. Enter your name and state in their search box, then click "Search"
5. Find your record and click the arrow. Make sure you find your record, not someone sharing your name.
6. Enter your email, confirm you are not a robot, then click "Send Verification Email". Note that you will need access to the email, so make sure you provide a valid email address.
7. Go to your email inbox and find the email from BeenVerified. Review and then verify your opt-out request by clicking "Verify Opt-Out"
Frequently Asked Questions About NumberGuru
How long will it take to remove my information from NumberGuru?
It should take you roughly 5-15 minutes to complete this opt-out process, although it does depend on how quickly BeenVerified sends you the confirmation email.
When will my information be removed from NumberGuru?
Generally speaking, you should expect NumberGuru to take 15-30 business days to remove your information from their website.
Will my information be added back to NumberGuru in the future?
Your information could be added back to BeenVerified in the future, however, there is no guarantee and you will not be notified when it happens. If you want to make sure your personal information stays off their website, you will need to actively monitor it or subscribe to an identity monitoring service like Dataseal.
How does NumberGuru sell my information?
NumberGuru offers your information to their users in the form of a report or a background check, with background checks generally containing more information than their report option. This will include personal information such as name, phone number, street address, and email address, as well as financial data, health data, behavioral data, legal data, bankruptcy data, foreclosure data, birth records, death records, and criminal offense records.
How does NumberGuru get my information?
BeenVerified gathers information from various sources across the web in order to compile records of every individual in their database. The majority of this information is found by scraping publicly available resources such as court records, warranty cards, and mortgage deeds, however, they may also purchase bulk data from unofficial websites to further expand their database.
D.I.Y. Opt Out Guides
- Cyber Background Checks
- WhitePages Premium