Skip the hassle of manually opting-out!
Remove yourself from more than 80 of the most notorious people searches and data brokers all at once with DataSeal!
Manual Opt Out of idtrue.com
1. Go to https://www.idtrue.com/optout/
2. Enter your information in the provided text boxes, confirm you are not a robot via the CAPTCHA, and click "Remove".
3. Find the record that contains your personal information. Note that there may be multiple people with the same name, so make sure to check the location, age, and possible relatives. Then click "This Is Me".
4. Confirm the information belongs to you (or whoever you want to opt-out of), then enter your email and confirm you are not a robot once again. Once done, click "Request Opt Out".
5. You should receive a message informing you that an email has been sent to your inbox.
6. Find the email in your inbox and double check the information presented is what you want to be removed. Once you confirm this, click the link they provided.
7. You should be redirected to a confirmation page informing you that your opt-out request has been processed.
How long will it take to remove my information from IDTrue?
It should take you roughly 5-15 minutes to complete this opt-out process, although it does depend on how quickly IDTrue sends you the confirmation email.
When will my information be removed from IDTrue?
Generally speaking, you should expect IDTrue to take 15-30 business days to remove your information from their website.
Will my information be added back to IDTrue in the future?
Your information could be added back to IDTrue in the future, however, there is no guarantee and you will not be notified when it happens. If you want to make sure your personal information stays off their website, you will need to actively monitor it or subscribe to an identity monitoring service like Dataseal.
How does IDTrue sell my information?
IDTrue offers your information to its users in the form of a report which will include your personal contact details such as name, address, phone number, and other details.
How does IDTrue get my information?
IDTrue gathers information from various sources across the web in order to compile records of every individual in their database. The majority of this information is found by scraping publicly available resources such as court records, warranty cards, and mortgage deeds, however, they may also purchase bulk data from unofficial websites to further expand their database.
D.I.Y. Opt Out Guides
- Cyber Background Checks
- WhitePages Premium