Skip the hassle of manually opting-out!
Remove yourself from more than 80 of the most notorious people searches and data brokers all at once with DataSeal!
Manual Opt Out of Axciom
1. Head to Acxiom’s optout page: https://isapps.acxiom.com/optout/optout.aspx
2. Scroll down until you find their optout form. You can choose what information you wish to remove, however I suggest removing all available information (mailing address, phone number, and email address). Fill out the form, making sure you “add” each piece of information to the form by hitting the plus signs to the right of each field (found in the red circles in the image below).
3. Confirm your email, complete the CAPTCHA, and click “SUBMIT”. You will be sent a confirmation email so make sure you provide a valid email address.
4. Go to your inbox and find the email from Acxiom. Click the link they provide for you.
5. Complete one last CAPTCHA and hit “SUBMIT”.
Frequently Asked Questions About Acxiom
How long does it take to remove my information from Acxiom? Acxiom will generally honor opt-out requests in 7-10 days based on our experience, but it could be removed sooner or take longer.
Can my information be added back to Acxiom.com? Yes, if they refresh their database you could have a new personal record available on their website. If you want to prevent this, we recommend monitoring their website and removing your information whenever it reappears or subscribing to an automatic opt-out service.
How long will it take to remove my information from Acxiom?
It should take you roughly 5-15 minutes to complete this opt-out process.
When will my information be removed from Acxiom?
Generally speaking, you should expect Acxiom to take 15-30 business days to remove your information from their website.
Will my information be added back to Acxiom in the future?
Your information could be added back to Acxiom in the future, however, there is no guarantee and you will not be notified when it happens. If you want to make sure your personal information stays off their website, you will need to actively monitor it or subscribe to an identity monitoring service like Dataseal.
How does Acxiom sell my information?
Acxiom offers your information to its users in the form of appends or through large data sales. This company generally sells your information to large brands or marketing agencies for digital ad targeting.
How does Acxiom get my information?
Acxiom gathers information from various sources across the web in order to compile records of every individual in their database. The majority of this information is found by scraping publicly available resources such as court records, warranty cards, and mortgage deeds, however, they may also purchase bulk data from unofficial websites to further expand their database.
D.I.Y. Opt Out Guides
- Cyber Background Checks
- WhitePages Premium