Skip the hassle of manually opting-out!
Remove yourself from more than 80 of the most notorious people searches and data brokers all at once with DataSeal!
Manual Opt-Out of peoplesearchnow.com
1. Go to the PeopleSearchNow opt-out page.
2. Check the two boxes and enter your email in the corresponding box. Make sure you have access to the email you provide, as you will be receiving an email from PeopleSearchNow. Complete the CAPTCHA once you are ready to continue and then click the "Opt Out My Info" box.
3. Enter your name and location into the search boxes on the next page. Below the search boxes, make sure it says “Please search for the record you would like to remove”, otherwise this opt-out process will not work.
4. Find the record containing your personal information. There may be multiple individuals with your name, so be sure to verify the address and relatives before clicking “View All Info”.
5. Click “Remove Record”. It should appear at the top of the record.
6. You will then be sent to a confirmation page informing you of an email sent to your inbox.
7. Find the email from PeopleSearchNow, and click the link telling you to remove yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions About PeopleFinders
How long does it take to delete my information from PeopleSearchNow?
It should take you around 10-20 minutes to opt out of PeopleSearchNow.
When will my information be removed from PeopleSearchNow?
Your opt-out request should be processed in around 1-2 business days.
How does PeopleSearchNow opt-out process work?
PeopleSearchNow has you locate your personal record on their website, then sends you a confirmation email for you to confirm your intent to remove it.
D.I.Y. Opt Out Guides
- Cyber Background Checks
- WhitePages Premium