Skip the hassle of manually opting out!
Run your free scan to see which of the 80+ people search sites are selling your personal information.
Manual Opt Out of open-public-records.com (2023)
Since OpenPublicRecords uses BeenVerified to run a search, opting-out of BeenVerified will remove your information from OpenPublicRecords. We recommend opting out of BeenVerified because you will be removed from both sites.
Manual Opt Out of BeenVerified
1. Go to BeenVerified's opt-out page on their website: https://www.beenverified.com/app/optout/search.
2. Enter your name and state of residency into the provided boxes and click "Search".
3. Find the record that contains your personal information. There may be multiple people with your name, so make sure you choose the one that is specific to you. Once you’ve found your record click "Proceed to Opt Out" on the right.
4. Enter your email and verify that you’re not a robot with the Captcha. Make sure the email you use is one you have access to, as you will get a confirmation email sent to you. Click "Send Verification Email" when you are ready to continue.
5. Navigate to your inbox and find the email from BeenVerified. Confirm your opt-out request by clicking the green button saying "Verify Opt-Out".
D.I.Y. Opt Out Guides
- Cyber Background Checks
- Free People Directory
- Open Public Records
- Property IQ
- Public Records
- Search People Free
- WhitePages Premium