Skip the hassle of manually opting-out!
Remove yourself from more than 80 of the most notorious people searches and data brokers all at once with DataSeal!
Manual Opt Out of BeenVerified
1. Go to BeenVerified's opt-out page on their website: https://www.beenverified.com/app/optout/search.
2. Enter your name and state of residency into the provided boxes and click "Search".
3. Find the record that contains your personal information. There may be multiple people with your name, so make sure you choose the one that is specific to you. Once you’ve found your record click "Proceed to Opt Out" on the right.
4. Enter your email and verify that you’re not a robot with the Captcha. Make sure the email you use is one you have access to, as you will get a confirmation email sent to you. Click "Send Verification Email" when you are ready to continue.
5. Navigate to your inbox and find the email from BeenVerified. Confirm your opt-out request by clicking the green button saying "Verify Opt-Out".
Frequently Asked Questions About BeenVerified
How long will it take to remove my information from BeenVerified?
It should take you roughly 5-15 minutes to complete this opt-out process, although it does depend on how quickly BeenVerified sends you the confirmation email.
When will my information be removed from BeenVerified?
Generally speaking, you should expect BeenVerified to take 15-30 business days to remove your information from their website.
Will my information be added back to BeenVerified in the future?
Your information could be added back to BeenVerified in the future, however, there is no guarantee and you will not be notified when it happens. If you want to make sure your personal information stays off their website, you will need to actively monitor it or subscribe to an identity monitoring service like Dataseal.
How does BeenVerified sell my information?
BeenVerified offers your information to their users in the form of a report or a background check, with background checks generally containing more information than their report option. This will include personal information such as name, phone number, street address, and email address, as well as financial data, health data, behavioral data, legal data, bankruptcy data, foreclosure data, birth records, death records, and criminal offense records.
How does BeenVerified get my information?
BeenVerified gathers information from various sources across the web in order to compile records of every individual in their database. The majority of this information is found by scraping publicly available resources such as court records, warranty cards, and mortgage deeds, however, they may also purchase bulk data from unofficial websites to further expand their database.
D.I.Y. Opt Out Guides
- Cyber Background Checks
- WhitePages Premium