Skip the hassle of manually opting-out!
Remove yourself from more than 80 of the most notorious people searches and data brokers all at once with DataSeal!
Manual Opt Out of peoplefinders.com
1. Go to peoplefinders.com and search for yourself in their search engine. The easiest way to do this is to enter your name and location.
2. Find the record that contains your information. There may be multiple people with your name, so make sure you confirm that the record you pick is yours. Hit “View Details” when you’ve found your record.
3. Copy the URL on this page, as you will need it for the next step.
4. Go to the opt-out page on peoplefinders.com and fill out the requested information. This is where you will be pasting the URL from your record search in the previous steps. Make sure you use an email you have access to.
5. You should receive a notification telling you to check your emails.
6. There should be an email from PeopleFinders with a highlighted link that says “Remove ______ profile”, where the blank space is your name. Click that link.
7. Confirm you are not a robot and hit “Send Request”. You should be sent to a confirmation page after this informing you that your opt-out request has been processed.
How long will it take to remove my information from PeopleFinders?
It should take you roughly 5-15 minutes to complete this opt-out process.
When will my information be removed from PeopleFinders?
Generally speaking, you should expect PeopleFinders to take 5-7 business days to remove your information from their website.
Will my information be added back to PeopleFinders in the future?
Your information could be added back to PeopleFinders in the future, however, there is no guarantee and you will not be notified when it happens. If you want to make sure your personal information stays off their website, you will need to actively monitor it or subscribe to an identity monitoring service like Dataseal.
How does PeopleFinders sell my information?
PeopleFinders offers your information to its users in the form of a report which will include your personal contact details such as name, address, phone number, and other details.
How does PeopleFinders get my information?
PeopleFinders gathers information from various sources across the web in order to compile records of every individual in their database. The majority of this information is found by scraping publicly available resources such as court records, warranty cards, and mortgage deeds, however, they may also purchase bulk data from unofficial websites to further expand their database.
D.I.Y. Opt Out Guides
- WhitePages Premium